COVID-19 has uncovered a number of challenges for title & escrow businesses to overcome in order to continue closing real estate purchases and refinances. While most title & escrow companies are experiencing the same core challenges, some difficulties and obstacles vary depending on the area of operation. Join us for “Getting It Closed: Title and Escrow in a Pandemic,” a virtual lunch and learn membership meeting! Our panel of industry leaders will discuss how these changes are affecting our local real estate landscape, including:
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Title & Escrow Processes and Timelines
- New Procedures and Protocols That Have Been Adapted
- New Documentation and Technology Being Implemented
- What You Can Do as a REALTOR® to Streamline the Process and Ensure a Smooth Transaction for Your Client
Joining us on June 25th from 12PM-1:30PM are:
- Dylan Strait, Ticor Title
- Tami Davis, Frontier Title & Escrow Company
- Liz Rodriguez, First American Title
- Pat Doherty, Guest Moderator
PLUS! This virtual membership meeting includes a complimentary lunch from Texas Roadhouse provided by TCAR! During registration, you will be asked if you would like to receive a complimentary lunch. Simply select “Yes” and your lunch will be available for pickup the day of the membership meeting at 11:15AM at the TCAR office.
You’re welcome to park in the TCAR parking lot (stay in your cars, please), eat your lunch, and use our wifi to join the meeting!
PLEASE NOTE: This membership meeting includes a Bylaw Amendment vote and your member participation is important!
You will need to register AND join the meeting individually to vote. You can watch the meeting with others, but please be sure to register and check-in individually.